I have always love the romantic French, needless to say about my obsession with every single item that is related to Paris. Hence, I had straightly grabbed a piece of this shirt once I had seen it in our local store with discounted price.
Here's my outfit when I headed to a small gathering with friends last night. Simple and casual.
Paris x Paris :)
I matched the necklace of Eiffel Tower and a vintage flower ring with my Eiffel Tower shirt. Have a closer look to my cute accessories.
And oh, I paired with this sandals that were purchased 3 years ago. They are too lovely to be given up even though the color of the inside had been gradually washed away throughout the years.
Shirt from Padini Authentics
Pants from Voir
Sandals from Nose
Ring and necklace from China
Je t'aime.









9 lovely confession(s):
Ohh, I love Paris too! The shirt is so cute! I think your flower ring is really nice too! :)
Such lovely photos! I adore you Je T'aime t-shirt and that necklace! Such pretty pieces :)
xoxo Ally
pinsandroses.blogspot.com
what an adorable outfit! i love the t-shirt and that necklace is adorable!
The shirt and jewellery are absolutely adorable! Haha I'm a sucker for anything that has the eiffel tower on it as well :)
Such a pretty tee :) You have beautiful photos here :) xo akiko
Style Imported
such a cute Paris tee! what an adorable idea to match it with the Eiffel tower necklace! :D
metallicpaws.blogspot.com
Oh, Paris! I love that place and miss it already.
Cute top and I love your Eiffel Tower necklace. It's gorgeous!
Adorable photos and blog :)
Take a look at mine and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful :)
Have a nice day!
Those are such cute things! Love your shirt! :)
callmemaddie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment